Monday, August 22, 2011

ortho/play

I got a pallet expander today. =( It sucks I can't talk. Well i can talk but no one can understand me. It's Horrible!!! Every night for ten days my mom has to crank it. Then when the ten days is up I go back to the orthodontics for Dr.Peach to look at it and see how much more it needs to be cranked. The only good thing about having it is that i can annoy my brother easily now. =))
I got a part in Wizard of Oz on Thursday. I got a dancer witch mean I am a Twister, Poppy, and Jitterbug. I'm the head Jitterbug dancer also. I can't for us to start rehearsing on Thursday!! :) This play is going to be so much fun!! I have a bunch of friends who r doing it also.=) I can't wait!!!!

No comments: